Locate a Veteran Service Officer in Your County

Website: https://www.michiganveterans.com/find-benefits-counselor

Blue Water Center for Independent Living (BWCIL)
Homeless? Need Housing?
Address: 1042 Griswold Suite #2 Port Huron, MI 48060
Phone: (810) 987-9337

Homelessness Resources
  • TUCK Advancing Better Sleep - Homelessness is an incredibly prevalent issue in the US with over 500,000 people going without shelter every night. This has devastating effects on public health and the team at Tuck Sleep has created a portal to help increase awareness and help those affected by homelessness. The portal contains a complete directory of all emergency shelters in the US, organized by state, with contact information (phone, web and address) as well as all of the services they offer plus a curated compilation of national and online resources for those affected by homelessness looking for help.
Council on Aging, Inc., serving St. Clair County

Port Huron Center
Address: 600 Grand River Avenue, Port Huron, MI 48060
Phone: (810) 987-8811
E-mail: info@thecouncilonaging.org
Website: www.thecouncilonaging.org

Veteran’s Club
Meets: 3rd Thursday of the Month at 3:00 p.m.
For more information call 810-984-5061

Council on Aging, Inc., serving St. Clair County
Washington Life Center
Address: 403 N. Mary Marine City, MI 48039
Phone: (810) 765-3523 or 1-800-779-4488

Veteran’s Club
Meets: 2nd Thursday of the Month at 6:30pm

Veteran’s Military Museum
E. Jack Morris Veterans Museum is dedicated to its founder, at age 91. Watch Video
Open to the public. Hours vary. Many items on display from every war/conflict, including pictures, newspaper stories, models, uniforms and artifacts.

St. Clair County Help Card
Click Here