Veterans Village and Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Don’t miss this FREE opportunity! The Veterans Village will be open during the Fall Career Fair to veterans, active military and reserve members, spouses, and dependents of all ages. Register TODAY at www.careerfair4vets.com. (*Some services require pre-registrations. )
Our Pledge & Commitment to Addressing Veteran’s Employment NeedsThe St. Clair County Department of Veterans Affairs’ PLEDGE:
- Addressing unemployment veteran’s needs. Allow unemployable veterans to identify their individual gaps/needs that impact their ability to become gainfully employed.
- Connecting veterans to vendors and businesses to make them gainfully employable. Offer under one roof various groups, agencies, and individuals that are able to meet the veteran’s gaps/needs.
- Partner with key players in the community that have the professional skills and positions to aid our efforts.
- Provide an annual Operation: Veteran Career Fair.
- Be responsible and accountable for each unemployed veteran in the St. Clair County.
- Strive to lower the rate of unemployed veterans in St. Clair County.