Our Pledge & Commitment to Addressing Veteran’s Employment NeedsThe St. Clair County Department of Veterans Affairs’ PLEDGE:
- Addressing unemployment veteran’s needs. Allow unemployable veterans to identify their individual gaps/needs that impact their ability to become gainfully employed.
- Connecting veterans to vendors and businesses to make them gainfully employable. Offer under one roof various groups, agencies, and individuals that are able to meet the veteran’s gaps/needs.
- Partner with key players in the community that have the professional skills and positions to aid our efforts.
The St. Clair County Department of Veterans Affairs’ COMMITMENT:
- Provide an annual Operation: Veteran Career Fair.
- Be responsible and accountable for each unemployed veteran in the St. Clair County.
- Strive to lower the rate of unemployed veterans in St. Clair County.